Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quick update...

Haven't posted for over a week...been working on a bunch of things...

Currently on the needles is the Heartland Lace Shawl in my precious Buffalo yarn. I'm almost done with the 5th repeat of the main pattern (pattern only calls for 4 repeats but I wanted it larger and didn't want ANY of the precious yarn to go to waste).

Have the New England sock from Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road on the needles in Scarlet Fleece Tubular 2x in Log Cabin colorway...shown on my fancy new XL sock blockers that I ordered from the Loopy Ewe:

For my birthday last week, I treated myself to the yarn kit for the Sugarplum Pullover from Handknit Holidays:

And halfway done with a pair of plain socks out of Socks that Rock Mediumweight in Rooster Rock:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home